The following summary identifies how the funding provided to the school is used to support eligible pupils in the broadest context.
Total in 2016/17 budget is:
£10,560 - Free School Meals
£300 - Service Children
The school accepts that this support may also be of benefit to the wider pupil population of the school.
1. Provision and intervention
- Regular Pupil Progress Meetings - this ensures that the children are receiving the correct provision to enable them to access the National Curriculum.
Intervention provided by SENCO and trained Teaching Assistants - supporting children 1:1 or in small groups during the afternoons.
- Specialist resources, equipment and software to allow children to access the National Curriculum
- Laptops/ iPads and apps for individual children who have specific needs.
- Pastoral Counselling - to help the children over come emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Training of staff on how best to support children with additional needs
2. Extra curricular
- Outdoor learning programme
- Themed days designed to broaden the experiences of the children
- Providing additional funding for residential trips and other school trips, for those experiencing financial difficulties.
- Funding coaching in certain sports.
- To provide resources to support enrichment groups